Štítky

3. 2. 2021

Ruki 2. 2. 2021 (NIL DUE / NIL UN TOKYO)

 


 






A new hoodie and glasses.

The hoodie is my favourite and taking note the season it arrives in, it’s a bit thin and light, it’s easy to wear inside outerwear. 

I like the new brown colour. I chose a darker colour than the last one which was a sand beige. And our annual staple, black.👍

There are 3 types of sunglasses, the ones I made for the MV and I made clear ones I always wanted because I wear glasses that are usually clear.

It can be worn for a long time so the fact that they are light and easy are important to point out😎

Please consider that the number of glasses are limited so the sale will end as soon as they are sold out!🙏

 







Blanket.

I made this because I wanted one, I’m glad I did because it works great at home.

This is also an original illustration with the logo all over. The colour and texture are not heavy, it’s quick to use and I think it makes a good interior decoration piece.

Koron modelled it for me🐕👏 

Thank your for your hardwork👏








 
It’s been a long time since I set up.
I was thinking of buying lounge wear but I thought about if they would be comfortable enough to come to the studio wearing lounge wear.

I don’t wear the inner shirt at home, I wear it when I go outside. The fit is good.
Regarding the top and bottom sets, they could have been combined with the NIL knit I made last year. Please consider this🔥I appreciate it if you can use the combination freely🙋

Also, you can feel the size of the brown tote🔥





Thanks to you, NIL DUE/NIL UN TOKYO is now 4 years old🙏

I start this because I wanted it as a hobby to make things I wanted every year, I’m pleased everyone on Instagram is really wearing it and loves what I made.

It’s only available online for a limited period of time so I took some photos to upload for your reference!

Reselling isn’t on my mind currently so please take this opportunity🙋

First off, Long T and Canvas Tote.

This is the second series of an illustration of my hands. It’s an original illustration with the logo hidden on the wings of the butterfly which is the concept this time.

It’s hard to understand the print, the ink fades so it’s not black completely, it’s a little greenish or a navy kind of black.

About the question one of you asked me yesterday, my nails are mixed with a pattern that looks like a cow and also like the N blanket🐄

I made the tote medium sized because I wanted it to fit my computer. I like bags that are rough and hard to lose its shape.

Please use this as a reference!🔥




The rings are an extra edition
I was wearing a sample in the MV since the final product didn’t come in time so the rings are not advertised this time.🙋

Both colours are natural stones in different patterns. I hope I can make them in the future.🙏



Foto / video: ruki_nilduenilun  (převzato z burialapplicant.tumblr.com)
Překlad: burialapplicant.tumblr.com

3 komentáře:

  1. Strašně moc se mi líbí Rukiho účes. Tyhle jemně vlnité vlásky z něj dělají úplně takového soft Rukiho. XD A teď jsem si vzpomněla na jeden rozhovor z Dogma. Kluci tam říkali, že by chtěli pokračovat v takovém tom hard režimu. No když se tak koukám na Rukiho, tak si to tak nějak nedokážu představit. :/ Bara-chan, ty jsi byla na jejich koncertě. Přivezla sis domů nějaký suvenýr?

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. No že? :33 Já je mám na něm taky moc ráda :33 Je takový něžný úplně :33 Hmm, ale když nad tím tak přemýšlím, tak je to docela dobrá kombinace, kterou mají i v hudbě :) Mám hrozně ráda ty části, kde je prostě v kytarách a bicích pořádný "bordel" a nad tím Rukiho zpěv, třeba jako v Undying :33
      Přivezla jsem si z prvního koncertu takové nálepky na iPhone, bylo to jediné, co tam tehdy zbylo, a vím, jak jsem byla stejně úplně happy, že jsem si koupila něco jejich :D Ale z Dogmatic mám tašku a náramky :) Na NINTH jsem si teda nic nekoupila, většina věcí byla rozprodaná, nebylo ani moc času, ani eur, a říkala jsem si, že pošetřím na Documentary :D Ale přivezla jsem si ten nejcennější suvenýr, a to Aoiovo trsátko, které jsem zašlápla :'D A nebýt Týny, asi bych ho na té zemi nenašla :) Ale taky jsem si přivezla nehoráznou závislost na ně, protože ty koncerty opravdu stojí za to ♥ Ten pocit, když přijdou na stage, když tam člověk může být a užívat si tu hudbu s nima, vidět je tam pár metrů od sebe... je to neuvěřitelný zážitek a fakt všem přeju, aby to mohli zažít :33

      Vymazat
  2. Tý jo. Tak to máš doma hotový poklad. Já myslím, že to je nehorázný štěstí. Protože jasně, člověk si může koupit jejich mikinu nebo nějakou klíčenku, ale kolik lidí přijde na jejich koncert a ukořistí trsátko. :D Věřím, že to svou cenu má. Já jsem taky byla happy jak dva grepy, když jsem na svém vůbec prvním vesnickém fesťáku ulovila trsátko. XD (A furt ho mám XD). Tak doufám, že ho máš aspoň někde na výsluní vystavené. :D
    Já si akorát zvládla vyrobit dvě roušky s jejich logy. (Ale někde se začít musí... XD)

    OdpovědětVymazat