Štítky

13. 9. 2024

Ruki instagram 9. 9. 2024










In about three days, we’ll have our third FC-exclusive, HETERODOXY LIVE🔥

The concept this time is a setlist chosen evenly from the best-of album we released about two years ago.

The title Immortal Creed means 'an undying belief.' True to the title, no matter what happens, we’ll keep moving forward, staying connected, and with this strong belief, I want to create the best night together with everyone.

As for the merch design:

The black T-shirt features the HERESY logo and a Ferris wheel, and while the small heart on the chest might look cute, it’s actually a symbol of a heart that’s burning with passion. It’s a favorite of mine ❤️‍🔥

For the white T-shirt, I designed it with each member's birth flower on the back. This one is also a piece that carries a lot of personal meaning.

I created these designs to reflect my current emotions from different viewpoints, packing it with heartfelt meaning.

I took lots of pictures, so I’ll keep posting more and more from now on.

I want to share as many memories as possible of our time together. So, I’ll keep my word and take loads of pictures.

Don’t start saying you’re tired of it midway, okay? 🥳🫳

And make sure to share the pictures you take too! I won’t get tired of it 🫴

Let's get fired up for the big day🔥🔥🔥








This time, we have a card case and a tote bag among the goods. NEW NAILS before the live 🔥

I decided to use the nail stickers I made a long time ago 🤲 Don’t you think they still have that lovable look? lol

Yesterday, while talking with the members, we started saying that it’s about time to give these guys names. So, I’m thinking of holding a contest soon via the FC radio to name them.

I feel like they’ll become even more endearing that way. lol

We were chatting about how we want cool, funny names, and we’ve already come up with a few candidates, but...

We thought it’d be awesome if you all together could come up with something even better 🏊🏊

Think about it 👨‍🌾🐭🐰

#thegazette #radmarketbybm




Good night, everyone



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat