Štítky

4. 1. 2022

Ruki instagram 1. 1. 2022

 





Happy New Year!!🔥✨

Happy new year.

Starting with the band’s coming of age ceremony LIVE on March 10th, 2022 will be a big year for us as we celebrate our 20th anniversary.

It’s going to be a busy time but I’m happy there are fun things to look forward to. I hope we can share a lot of happy moments together🔥🔥

In 2021 I saw how various things and the way of living had to change. We want to continue to evolve this year innovatively while staying as diehards.*

I want to live in a way where I can say I like myself.

We’re going to grab onto the best way to celebrate our 20th anniversary and create a beautiful scenery with the 5 of us, so please come along.

We’re going to dye everything black from here on, just like we always have.

Please continue to support us🤘🔥

For everyone who supports me I wish you all the best in 2022.

Best hopes and wishes for the New Year🕊✨

thegazette #happynewyear #2022 #MeIn2021


-----------------------------------------------------------------

* translators note: Ruki says 硬派 (hard-liners; diehards; hawks; stalwarts​) meaning someone who is loyal and hardworking to a specific person/organization. In this case, staying loyal to the GazettE’s way of things. 



My nails on the final LIVE of last year.
And before I knew it, this was also the last time I wore this outfit.
The image comes from one of my tattoos, lightning.
A stormy image

⚡️

Anyways, I’m obsessed with airbrushing, I wonder what I should do next?

In the new year I plan to experience more art forms.
I’m free to do whatever I like. If I can let it out.
I hope to enjoy a lot of things this year🦉🎨🍊

#thegazette #ruki #newnails #thunder

 

foto: ruki_nilduenilun (instagram)
překlad: burialapplicant.tumblr.com


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat