Štítky

22. 1. 2022

Aoi instagram 20. 1. 2022

 


HBD to me!<3
I want to be more mature this year, so speaking with Hara I decided on a bangle that would be perfect to wear for any occasion.
When deciding on the theme, the first thing that popped in my mind was how I felt about the band and those who waited a long time for the GazettE to reappear.
I wanted to shape those feelings to confront the way I prepared myself to face things like this.
With that in mind, this item is named「粛 -shuku-」 and I’m pleased to share it with all of you.

I want to be strict with myself, be respectful to the people around me, stay firm with the band, and face it straight. I want to have a year like that and to go into the future without forgetting this.
This is how I feel!

#pulse #TAUJAN #newitem #20220120


----------------------------------
transtator's note: 粛 can mean solemn, quiet

 

foto: aoi_thegazette (instagram)
překlad: burialapplicant.tumblr.com


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat