Štítky

28. 9. 2021

Uruha blog 25. 9. + 27. 9. 2021




To Osaka...

Tomorrow is finally the first live in 2 years.
There’s no doubt we have been waiting to break the long silence.
Up until now, many emotions were swirling around, and now I feel like it’s been a journey that can’t be described during those 2 empty years.
In times like this, it’s important to follow that “fun” feeling, I’m convinced that is what it all comes down to, to stand there* and have fun is now my truth.
Tomorrow I want to enjoy the precious shared space with all of you.

25. 9. 2021 

------------------------
*There = stage



Osaka Orix Theater

Thank you Osaka Orix Theatre for your hard work on the first day, the first live in 2 years!
As the members mentioned, I was nervous too.
Even if you’re prepared for the live you can’t really feel the atmosphere and the tension until you’re there, but the tension that appears is the proof that we are alive and that’s what we were looking for during a live, so it was an unbelievable feeling.

And most of all, I could feel the unspoken feelings and emotions towards the band pouring out onto the stage, it struck me that there was something so piercing, no doubt those of you who couldn’t make it felt the same way.
I think it’s a miracle that we are able to do lives from now on, it was a precious day to be able to think so.
There’s a bit of time left until Nagoya, so everyone please stay healthy, it’s the day after the live and my body is cracking. lol

27. 9. 2021 


foto: uruhablog.the-gazette.com
překla: burialapplicant.tumblr.com


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat