Štítky

28. 9. 2021

Ruki and Kai instagram 27. 9. 2021


Ruki


 

live2021 “BLINDING HOPE”
The first at Osaka Orix Theater

Our first live with an audience since Corona.

It has been 2 years since we were last on stage, there were a lot of things I wanted to say to everyone in person and though it took a long time, I felt like I was able to convey it all and I can move on now.

More than words can describe,* everyone responded well to our music in this space, clapping their hands and shaking their bodies, it was a moment of heartfelt communication.

It was a night that reminded me how amazing lives are. Thanks for a great day.

I will definitely reminisce this live in the future.

Nagoya is next🔥🔥
It will be my first time at that venue so please watch over me!🙏🔥

#thegazette #live2021 #blindinghope #osaka #ruki #uruha #aoi #reita #kai

---------------------------
T/N: *This sounds a bit awkward but basically Ruki says あとはどんな言葉より meaning “actions speak louder than words”

 

Kai




Well done Osaka!
It hurts everywhere, as expected after a live lol

To be back in this space, waiting for us all this time, to see the same view as before.

Thank you, really!

There are still some regulations but I know the GazettE will be fine.
I think we’ve taken a big step towards completing MASS and our 20th anniversary!

Let’s build it up again from here!

Yea, after all I do love the GazettE lol

#TheMomentItStarted
#CriedInSecret🤫

 

foto: ruki_nilduenilun (instagram), gazette_kai_ (instagram)
překlad: burialapplicant.tumblr.com


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat