Štítky

1. 7. 2021

Ruki 21. 6. 2021

 






Thank you to everyone for your hardwork!
Thank you to those who watched or participated in the 2 day MASS release event.

It was my first online event, how was it?😎 I was able to express my gratitude to everyone who purchased the album and speak to those who supported us throughout this situation.

I’m not used to this though I hope you enjoyed it, If the reception was good we will do it again someday!🤘🔥

And if you live overseas there is another event next month so please look at the application period! I’m looking forward to it! 😎

It was difficult to plan the online event due to the unstable situation, the live tour was also delayed due to various considerations and circumstances overlapping around the world, 

but in the future, all 5 of us will make fun plans for you🤘🔥

So, everyone please listen to MASS and wait!

See you at a live in the near future🤘🔥🔥🔥

#thegazette #mass #thankyou



Foto: ruki_nilduenilun (instagram)
Překlad: burialapplicant.tumblr.com

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat