Štítky

6. 10. 2024

Ruki twitter, instagram 4. 6. - 10. 2024

Twitter 4. 10. 


Noise so worthless, it’s not even worth spitting out
Endless, meaningless chatter
All that matters is staying true to myself
Neither you nor I are sweet enough to be easily deceived

 #FRENZY
#theGazettE


Something I hadn’t been doing lately:
taking care of myself.

I remind myself of my own value and the people who love me, trying to get through each day without being ruled by my emotions. It's practically a life-or-death struggle.

Time is limited.
So, if both I and all of you can simply be happy today, that would be my greatest happiness.

#theGazettE


This got kind of long, but just one more thing. 

I love you today too.

#theGazettE
#RUKI
#ToEveryone


twitter 6. 10. 


Good morning


the GazettE Ruki


The tour 'Shouseki' will run from January 2025 until our formation day on March 10th.

Thanks to everyone's support, it looks like we'll be able to witness the best scenes at every venue.

Thinking about how fans from all over the country will come to see us, I feel like I’m being told, 'Stand strong!' I really feel supported.

The presale runs until the 8th. Thank you for your continued support. 🔥 

#theGazettE
#23rdAnniversary
#Shouseki

Stories


the gazette ruki stories

the gazette ruki

Let's do our best today as well. Everyone, have a great day!


the Gazette 23th anniversary tour

Pre-sale is until the 8th..👽🎧


foto: 
@RUKItheGazettE
@ruki_nilduenilun

překlad:
gazetto-no-ki.tumblr.com

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat