Štítky

28. 8. 2021

Aoi 26. - 27. 8. 2021

 





Good evening. I’m a new designer.
It has been one week since pulse/21AW was announced. When I think about it, the members are with me when we want to work on music and I have help from lots of staff when it comes to making member produced goods, in collaboration with TAUJAN I felt spoiled by Hara and thought “I can’t do anything by myself…” If it wasn’t for those times, I would have become a person who just relaxes and lets time fly by and have someone carry me on their back.
No…I might be exaggerating.
In other words, I play the guitar at home here and there thinking “Oh, I want to do a live.” It leaves me with anxiety. When I can perform as Aoi from THE GAZETTE I think I will be very confident and energetic on stage, until then I need to do something to hold myself together.
That’s why I enjoyed choosing the fabric and size in detail for the design. When I posted the photos I was pleased with everyone’s reaction.
Us sentimental people may wither away when we feel we are not needed as much by others.
I know I’m promoting pulse a looot lately, and this is also another pulse ad, but I really want you to love these items as much as I do. I made them with this in mind.
Anyways, if I don’t do a live as soon as possible and absorb everyone’s energy I might die. I thought alcohol was giving me energy but that wasn’t the case.
This turned out to be quite long but thank you for reading. Please take care of yourselves in the late summer heat and hard days ahead.

P.S.
I took a photo with too much exposure so that was a fail but I’ll post it anyway. Doesn’t the drape look nice?


P.S.P.S.
【pulse/21AW In store now】
pulse Shopping page ▷ https://taujan.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=2738998&csid=0

 


Hold on. Where to?🚗💨

 

foto: aoi_thegazette (instagram)
překlad: burialapplicant.tumblr.com


2 komentáře:

  1. Jee, to je hezké. Ale poslední dobou cokoli co Aoi napíše, mě trošičku znepokojí - jaký alkohol?? A jaké umírání? Bože jak já se těším, až bude live. Ani ne proto, že to chci vidět, ale pro ten dobrý pocit, že Aoi přestane umírat. :'DD
    Btw, ty jo, na svůj věk nemá kolem očí žádné vrásky. O-O Ani takové ty od smíchu. Možná má filtr, ale nevím no. :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Jsem ráda, že se do toho Aoi takhle pustil :) Hlavně jak říká - tady si sám vybírá materiály, řeší detaily atd. Prostě je to takové víc jeho, kde se může realizovat sám za sebe :) Myslím, že tohle mu trochu chybí, a snad mu to i trochu nakopne sebevědomí :) A navíc ho to zaměstná, aby pořád nemusel myslet na to, jak to bude s live atd. a nebude ho to tolik svádět k pití :) (V minulosti měl s alkoholem trochu problém, ale doufám, že se poučil. Asi k tomu má tendence, když je sám a vydeptaný) Ale to s tím umíráním, to zase v tomhle smyslu chápu, lidi jako Aoi (a vůbec Gaze a kapely) prostě bez těch koncertů nemůžou žít :) Potřebují energii, kterou můžou dostat jen na tom live od lidí :)
      Přesně, to jsem si taky říkala! :D A jako asi tam nějaký filtr bude a vějířky v koutcích od smíchu elegantně schovává pod vlasy, ale teda, u "normálního" člověka v jeho věku někde odtud by nestačila ani kamufláž, ani deset filtrů :'D Vypadá prostě pořád skvěle :33

      Vymazat